PVS Refreshments Provides Vending Machines and Office Coffee Service in Palo Alto
You might not be ready to hire a staff of full-time chefs to cook for your Palo Alto employees — but lucky for you, there are other ways to provide quality refreshments for your staff. PVS Refreshments is proud to offer Palo Alto businesses a host of snacks, drinks and meals that will keep employees satisfied and staying on the job longer. It starts with basic vending machines filled with sodas and snacks — but that’s just the beginning.
The City of Palo Alto Delivers Office Coffee and Water Filtration Service
- Free vending. Whatever type of refreshments you choose, offer them to your employees as an added perk! Our free vending program lets the employer foot the bill, providing workers with a benefit that costs far less than other employee benefit programs.
- Vending machines. Depending on the size of your Palo Alto business’ break room, you might have the space for a single snack machine offering traditional items, or you might venture further and offer cold food vending machines and healthy vending items. Add in a Coca Cola and Pepsi vending machine and you’re ready to go.
PVS Refreshments Micro-Markets in Palo Alto
- Micro-markets. You don’t have to stop at the classic vending machines, however. With micro-markets, you’ll transform your break room into a small corner store. With more variety, handy racks and coolers and an easy-pay kiosk that accepts debit or credit cards, it’s a convenient, fun way of vending.
- Office coffee service. Don’t forget the coffee! Whether you need simple coffee equipment for your Palo Alto business or you’re looking to jazz it up with flavored coffees and teas or single cup systems, we’ll help you keep your break room shelves fully stocked.
- Water filtration systems that are plumbed into your building’s water supply.
Give your Palo Alto employees the refreshments they’re looking for! Get in touch today: